Bloggers react to Bush’s proposed budget:
- Science ProgressÂ has the totals for science-based agencies
- Heather Taylor at SwitchboardÂ thinks it’s lame
- Gerald Epstein at SEAÂ probes a mystery $2 billion for Homeland Security R&D
- Climate ProgressÂ bemoans its anti-efficiency stanceÂ
- Amie Newman at RH Reality CheckÂ looks at its treatment of women’s health
- Sonya at EnviroblogÂ applauds a CPSC move toward safer furniture.
- Lisa Stiffler at Dateline EarthÂ explains the findings about dust from Africa and Asia.
- Jeffrey Ball at Environmental CapitalÂ reports on Wall Street’s new skepticism about Big Coal. Â
- April Harding at Global Health PolicyÂ wonders why the Economist is succumbing to the siren song of universal bednet giveaways.
- Revere at Effect MeasureÂ tells us why the chicken can’t cross the road.
- Jeanne Whalen at Health BlogÂ alerts us to a clever drug ad spoof.Â